More about: Njabulo Hlophe
- General commercial advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Broad-based black economic empowerment transactions
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Group restructurings and reorganisation
- Mining transactions
- Due diligence investigations
- Trusts and trust administrations
- LLB (with distinction) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- 2014: Candidate Attorney, Werksmans
- 2016: Associate, Werksmans
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Awarded Nadine Mann Memorial Prize (Wits) for the most distinguished student in the Practical Legal Studies course, and noted for his contribution to the Wits Law Clinic.
- Publication regarding the constitution of the "workplace" in terms of South African employment law in the Without Prejudice Law Journal, IOL Business Report, Cape Times Business Report, Mercury Business Report and STAR Business Report.
- Advised Steyn City Properties Proprietary Limited regarding the negotiation and conclusion of construction related agreements, property sale and transfer agreements, public-private partnerships with state departments as well as construction related disputes in connection with the Steyn City Parkland Residence.
- Advised Denel SOC Limited in relation to various agreements entered into with the Armaments Corporation of South Africa SOC Limited for the provision of management and operating services to the Simon's Town Dockyard.
- Advised South Suez Capital Investments Limited in relation to their group restructuring.