Hendrik advises on all aspects relating to Real Estate Law, particularly commercial, industrial and residential property development. Most notable recent developments are the V&A Waterfront Cape Town, the Fairmont and Odyssey sectional title schemes in Sea Point and the Somerset Lakes life style estate in Somerset West.
- Property & Real Estate
- Environmental Law
- BCom (UOFS)
- LLB (Unisa)
- LLM Property Law (Wits)
- H.Dip Tax Prac (RAU)
- 1988: Partner, Jan S. de Villiers
- 2009: Director Werksmans
- Head of the Property & Real Estate practice area
- Named as a recommended lawyer in Real Estate by the Legal500 (2014 – 2018)
- Named as a recommended lawyer in Real Estate by Chambers Global (2017 and 2018).
- Sources regard him as a "very approachable" lawyer with "a client-oriented approach.
- "Editor of Conveyancing Bulletin
- Member of South African Property Association (SAPOA)