More about: Erich Bell
- International corporate tax
- Domestic corporate tax advisory
- South African exchange control
- International tax planning for corporates including: foreign controlled companies, double tax agreements, Offshore acquisition financing structures, foreign structures, foreign trusts and transfer pricing and thin capitalisation
- Mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations of corporate entities
- Share scheme formation and tax advice
- B Com Taxation (University of Pretoria)
- B Com (Honours) Taxation (cum laude) (University of Pretoria)
- M Com Taxation (cum laude) (University of Pretoria)
- 2016: Associate, Werksmans
- Erich received numerous academic awards and accolades for his academic achievements in the field of taxation, including qualifying as the top student in the following taxation modules at the University of Pretoria: BEL213, BEL770, BEL790, BEL875, BEL876, BEL877 and BEL878.
- He qualified as the overall top student for M Com Taxation at the University of Pretoria and also received the 2017 Dean's Merit List Award for outstanding academic achievement in the field of Taxation.