Dave Walker has extensive expertise in the energy saving and corporate sectors and advises state owned entities, foreign governments and local and multi-national corporations on corporate governance as well as substantial corporate transactions and projects in the mining, energy, transport, technology and infrastructure sectors.
- Corporate governance
- Corporate, contractual, statutory and regulatory issues in the technology, energy, transport, mining and infrastructure sectors
- Public/Private partnerships
- Private equity mergers and acquisitions
- Complex supply and outsourcing arrangements
- Complex infrastructure projects
- BCom LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- 1999: Director, Werksmans
- Head of a corporate law team
- Member of Executive Committee
Consistently recognised as a leading lawyer in the corporate, technology, energy and infrastructure fields; and
- Dave has been named as a recommended lawyer in Projects & Infrastructure by Legal500 in 2018.
- Ranked as a "highly regarded" practitioner for Energy and Infrastructure, Project Development and M&A in IFLR1000 (2018 & 2019).
- More than 20 years of expertise in the corporate and projects sectors
- Advises state-owned entities, foreign governments as well as local and multi-national corporations on complex mergers & acquisitions, corporate transactions and projects