This is the website of Werksmans Incorporated. The address of Werksmans Incorporated for correspondence relating to this website is at:
155 – 5th Street, Sandown, Sandton
Private Bag 10015, Sandton, 2146
Docex 111, Sandton
All communications regarding this website should be addressed to email@example.com
- The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by Werksmans Incorporated or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
- From time to time this website may feature content related to the law and legal developments. Such content is intended to provide general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- Werksmans Incorporated has its offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Tygervalley, and alliances with law firms outside South Africa. However, content related to the law and legal developments featured on this Web site is based upon the laws of South Africa unless otherwise expressly stated.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Werksmans Incorporated endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Werksmans incorporated exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- Werksmans Incorporated is regulated by the Law Society of South Africa and authorised by the Society to conduct investment business. A list of the directors’ names and their professional qualifications is available for inspection at the above office. The directors are solicitors or registered foreign attorneys.