Construction & Engineering Seminar 25 July 2017
Like many other industries in the world and in South Africa, the construction and engineering sectors are facing challenges in the current economic climate. With new changes in standard form contracts, increasingly detailed regulatory requirements, technological developments and a challenging market, the business of making profit out of a construction or engineering project is becoming more and more challenging.
Join us for a seminar which will provide insights into:
- Changes coming in the FIDIC realm;
- How to make the new JBCC Principal Building Agreement work for you;
- Design liability in the Building Information Modelling environment
- Alternative Dispute Resolution options and strategies; and
- Some updates on recently promulgated safety regulations.